Our Environmental Policy
By implementing these practices, we aim to contribute positively to the environment and set an example for others to follow.
Coconut is known as the tree of life, as every part of the coconut tree is used for various purposes, and nothing goes to waste. In our manufacturing operations – we ensure that every by-product produced in the process used in value addition:
- The white kernel of the coconut – this is the main input into our manufacturing processes.
- Coconut Water – this is sold to other companies that process the water for retail consumption.
- Coconut Shell – The shells are powdered and used in the manufacture of several other products such as tyres and activated carbon.
- Coconut pairings (the inner skin) – this is sold to local manufacturers of pairing oil.
- Coconut Flour – processed and exported as a gluten-free wheat flour substitute.
- Coconut Poonac – this is sold for various uses such as animal feed ingredients.